Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome

The first of the month. Good day to start a new project. Inspired by the ever-inspiring Eva Gjaltema. I will try to write down ideas that are occupying my mind. Don´t worry, i will filter them first. I will put up words and images that i come across in bars and pages, and of course my own photos. The main focus of my work here will be the low-fidelity photography, so photos taken with any of the above mentioned cameras and the ones that are on the way... A special focus will be put on the work with the TRUST camera, which, once i´ll see it for myself, could be considered a Trust Project. So for today i will leave you with a couple of things.
First of course, my friend Eva herself in Granada, a lovely escapade in October..





then an expo i plan to see...here in Madrid. Miguel Angel Blanco.
http://www.bibliotecadelbosque.net/arbolcaido.html
(http://www.bibliotecadelbosque.net/index.html)



1 comment:

  1. Linda Nicoletta, te echo en falta.

    LOVE FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete