Sunday, January 18, 2009

purple memories



2009 has started. And it feels good, full of crispy plans, and unread stories. Today i picked my Great friend Jamie up from the airport. It´s almost too much to grasp. She packed for several seasons, including Easter kitchen towels.. And a pile of books that makes my heart beat in thrilled rhythms..
Also i felt the sudden need to scan these old negatives, well from 2004 & 2006. Remember that feeling in the pre-digital era when you only had a few pictures of an event and with time they would become little treasures as time changes places and hair color..? Of some very important times in my life i have but two or tree photos of the people i live with. And i treasure them..

Here are some from 2004 with Jamie and Alex in Granada. Strolling in the Generalife ( gardens of the Alambra) And in Prague with Jamie 2006..
I feel like 2009 is full of promises. My all-time friend Mariella is a 9 hour bus ride away in the fresh town of Tarifa. Jamie is sitting across from me. Spring is the season to come.









No comments:

Post a Comment